Join The Circle!
The Circle is a giving circle inaugurated in 2009 as an important initiative to help assure that educational art programs will continue to reach and provide enrichment for people in our extended community.
The group believes that the Museum’s Community Impact programs offer many participants a much-needed window into a different, better world… choices for how to see and to be. The Circle is presently comprised of over 100 philanthropic women who contribute a minimum of $325 each with the goal that the total amount be gifted annually, by member vote, to the Museum education program or programs of their collective majority choice. Since its inception, The Circle has awarded over $438,000 to VBMA education programs.
Click here to view The Eye on The Circle Volume 2.
Click here to view the membership brochure.
Click here to view the Strategic Plan.
What is a “giving circle?”
- A giving circle is a group of individuals who come together to learn about and fund an area of common interest
- Characterized by their independent spirit and collaborative operations
- Formed to magnify the impact of individual philanthropy
Who can join?
- The Circle is open to anyone committed to assuring that visual art educational opportunities are available to all ages throughout Indian River County, regardless of any economic barriers that might exist
Why join The Circle?
- Experience greater impact by combining your gift with the gifts of others
- Collaborating with others who share your interests and priorities
- Learn collectively about the Museum’s Community Impact programs
- Witness The Circle’s valuable public presence while remaining private if you wish