LIBRARY MUSEUM PASS PROGRAM
The Vero Beach Museum of Art and the Indian River County Library System is pleased to announce a joint partnership to provide free exhibition admission with the introduction of the Library Museum Pass Program.
This initiative allows the community the opportunity to visit the VBMA for free by checking out a Library Museum Pass from ALL branches of the IRC Library System. The pass provides library cardholders free admission for two adults – children under 17 already receive free admission to the Museum.
The program is open to all Indian River County residents with a library card in good standing and can be checked out in person at the circulation desk for the period of one week from any of the branches named above. The passes will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis
How the pass works:
- Pass is open to all Indian River County residents with a library card in good standing.
- Pass is good for up to two adults – children under 17 already receive free exhibition admission to the VBMA.
- Pass is good for one visit.
- Pass is good for exhibitions admission only*.
- Pass is not renewable or available for reserve.
- The Pass is not a membership and does not retain member benefits.
- Pass is valid for seven days from the time of check out and will remain on the patron’s record for the duration of the seven-day checkout. Patrons may only check the pass out one time per month.
- Passes are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Only one pass may be checked out at a time.
- A limited number of passes are available per branch.
Please check the Museum website for exhibitions, tours, hours of operation, and polices. Contact your local IRC library for more details.